Not sure of your options for donating to United Way? See below for all the different ways YOU can make a BIG impact on those living in Alamance County!
Ways to give:
- One time, monthly or round up donation at https://www.uwalamance.org/#donate
- Send a check to United Way of Alamance County at 220 E. Front Street, Burlington, NC 27215
- Make a stock gift (instructions here)
- IRA Rollover for donors 70 ½ or older (instructions here)
- Tocqueville members contribute $10,000 or more to United Way of Alamance County and are required to give at least $5,000 in undesignated funds that will be part of the Community Fund with a total gift of $10,000 or more. Designations must be made to a 501(c)3 organization. Designations must be at least $1,000 and are limited to 5 organizations
- Step Into Tocqueville Program enables donors to incrementally increase investments. New members enter at the $5,000 level with a commitment to reach $10,000 within three years (pictured right).
How your donations have impacted your neighbors:
- 19 nonprofit grants working on moving families out of poverty during the pandemic
- Our Tax Time Program prepared 520 tax returns for families with an annual average income of $27,262. This service helped to save them an estimated $78,000 in tax preparation fees. Additionally, $393,936 was refunded to families who need it most
- Total lives touched by UW funding: 29,432
Thank you for your commitment to making Alamance County the best place to work and live!
Questions? Contact Vice President Julie McAteer at email@example.com