Please find useful tools and resources below to successfully begin the process for submitting your United Way of Alamance County 2023 Community Investment application. Grant funding takes place from January 1-December 31 each year. New agencies/applicants must schedule a meeting with Sally (contact information below).
- 2021 Community Health Assessment
- Census Quick Facts
- 2021 County Health Rankings
- ACCESSNC Alamance Profile
- Local public agencies, 501c3 nonprofit organizations, and government authorities may submit an application by the deadline.
- Previous grantees must be in good standing in order to reapply, i.e. timely and complete reporting.
- Programs should be based on local data and serve individuals living in Alamance County
- Proposals may be in the planning and/or implementation stage. The nonprofit must be established for a least one year.
- Preference is given to agencies that:
- Collaborate with other initiatives and nonprofits and formed new relationships during COVID-19
- Actively working to eliminate disparities with an equity lens
- Engage community members, especially those whose voices have traditionally been marginalized
- Has strong outreach techniques to reach vulnerable, underserved, or marginalized populations
If you have questions, please contact Sally Gordon, Director of Community Change at email@example.com or 336-560-2548.