Not sure of your options for donating to United Way? See below for all the different ways YOU can make a BIG impact on those living in Alamance County!
Ways to give:
- One time, monthly or round up donation at https://www.uwalamance.org/#donate
- Send a check to United Way of Alamance County at 220 E. Front Street, Burlington, NC 27215
- Make a stock gift (instructions here)
- IRA Rollover for donors 70 ½ or older (instructions here)
- Tocqueville members contribute $10,000 or more to United Way of Alamance County and are required to give at least $5,000 in undesignated funds that will be part of the Community Fund with a total gift of $10,000 or more. Designations must be made to a 501(c)3 organization. Designations must be at least $1,000 and are limited to 5 organizations
- Step Into Tocqueville Program enables donors to incrementally increase investments. New members enter at the $5,000 level with a commitment to reach $10,000 within three years (pictured right).
How your donations have impacted your neighbors:
- 20 nonprofit grants working on moving families out of poverty during the pandemic
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program prepared 222 tax returns for families with an annual average income of $20,965. This service helped to save them an estimated $75,480 in tax preparation fees. Additionally, $239,382 was refunded to families who need it most
- Collected and Distributed 22,000 lbs of food from our year-round food drives supporting local pantries and families struggling to make ends meet
Thank you for your commitment to making Alamance County the best place to work and live!
Questions? Contact Vice President Julie McAteer at firstname.lastname@example.org