Our grant funding takes place from July 1-June 30 each year. Applications are submitted via our online software. All new agencies must meet with us prior to beginning an application. Returning applicants must be in good standing (i.e. completed and submitted timely mid-year and year-end reports) and are encouraged to talk with staff before re-applying as well as attend our grant workshop(s) each winter. View our Grantmaking Flowchart for dates and details.
- Grant Workshops take place in January.
- Letters of Intent are due in February.
- Grant Applications are due in March.
- Mid-Year reports are due in February.
- Year-End reports are due in August.
If you have any questions or are interested in applying for a grant, please contact April Durr at email@example.com.
SAMPLE APPLICATION MATERIALS
UW Grant Financial Report Spreadsheet (revised budget spreadsheet using amount awarded to track mid-year and year-end financials)